Basic Policy on Personal Identification Information
- We expressly define the purpose of collecting, using and providing any personal identification information and will collect the information in a fair and lawful manner.
- This Site has security measures in place to help protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the personal identification information under its control while we have a manager in charge.
- We use personal identification information solely for the purpose originally intended with a commitment to avoiding any infringement on your rights. We will not disclose or offer your personal identification information to third parties without your consent.
- We comply with laws, regulations and best practices in our handling of personal identification information.
- We may, from time to time, update our compliance program.
- We take a firm stance against any act that impairs the protection of personal identification information.
The following shows the types of personal identification information and purposes of use:
Personal Identification Information
Purpose of use
Personal identification Information from mail
- Delivery of products, Payments, etc.
- Introduction of products by postal service, home delivery service, telephone, and E-mail
Delivery Information from mail
- Delivery of products
Personal identification information from inquiries to our customer support center
- Corresponding to inquiries
- Our Record of inquiries
- Sending questionnaires with consent
* We may share the information within the Calbee Universal Robina Corporation group
Personal Identification Information on Calbee Universal Robina Corporation Websites
- Collection of personal identification information
Calbee Universal Robina Corporation’s website is operated by Calbee Universal Robina Corporation (the “Company”). To provide better services, the Company may collect your personal identification information when you inquire on the Site.
- Information that you may provide to us
Your name, e-mail address, postal address, phone number, occupation, date of birth and information the Company needs to provide better services.
- Information automatically collected
Internet Protocol (IP) address.
- Use of personal identification information
The Company will use the information for the purposes listed below and will not use for any other purpose without your consent.
(1) For authenticating your identification when you use the Sites.
(2) For Corresponding to your inquiry.
(3) For collecting statistical information to improve our products and services.
- Sharing of personal identification information
The Company may share your personal identification information within the Calbee Universal Robina Corporation manufacturing Jack ‘n Jill Calbee products and with retailers where you purchase the products in order to better serve you.
- Protection and management of personal identification information
The Company conducts best efforts to secure personal identification information you supply to us. To provide better services to our customers, the Company may use third party companies with very strict control and supervision. The Company uses a secure communications encryption technology called SSL. SSL (stands for Secure Sockets Layer) is a method of hiding information to prevent others from intercepting and reading the data sent between the client (your computer) and the server (this Site).
The Company will pay the same attention to personal identification information of children under the age of 15. We request that children do not provide personal identification information through the Site without the consent of the parent.
This Site often requires the use of encrypted or non-encrypted cookies. Cookies are data that a web server transfers to an individual's computer for recordkeeping purposes. Cookies are an industry standard used by most websites and help facilitate users' ongoing access to and use of a particular website, for example by providing information used to deliver content specific to your interests and for other purposes, such as security and other account administrative functions, and which may track personal identifying information.
- Disclosure of personal identification information
The company may disclose your personal identification information in the cases specified below.
(1) We may disclose your personal identification information when we have reason to believe that it is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against persons or entities who may be causing injury to you, the Company or others to the person concerned, the police or related organizations.
(2) We may also disclose your personal identification information when courts, prosecutors, police, any other government organization require it.
Non-personal Identification Information
Non-personal identification information are collected for analytics purposes whenever users interact with the Site. This includes the type of browser used to access the Site, the type of device used, and other technical information used as the means of connection. This type of information cannot be used to identify individual visitors.